Interest FREE Loan Application
Loan Application For 2017 IS OFFICIALLY OPEN
MEDIC ED INTEREST FREE LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS
All Applicants are required to submit the following documents to Medic Ed Headquarters before the application deadline:- 15 JULY 2017
Medic Ed Consultant Sdn Bhd
19-1 & 19-2, Plaza Danau 2
Jalan 5/109F, Taman Danau Desa
Off Jalan Klang Lama
58100 Kuala Lumpur
- IC photocopy
- Recent passport size photograph
- Highest Result
- IC’s of guarantors (photocopy)
- Proofs of income from parents/siblings/guarantor. E.g. pay slip, income tax form J or employment letter (photocopies)
The Medic Ed Management Committee will select the loan beneficiary based on the following criteria:
- Academic Performance
- Family financial circumstances
The decision of the Fund Management Committee is FINAL.
- Successful applicants will be notified via email or telephone before August and will be invited to attend the loan-contract signing and award ceremony. Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
- Every loan beneficiary must have one guarantor. Guarantor must be Malaysian citizen aged 21 and above.
Signing of Loan Contract
- Loan beneficiaries are required to sign a contract with the Medic Ed Management Committee. The beneficiaries must fulfill their responsibilities and obligation as stated in the contract throughout the loan period, and make loan repayments in accordance with the contract after graduation.
- Guarantor is required to sign a contract with the Medic Ed Management Committee. The Guarantor are obliged to make repayment on behalf of the beneficiary in the case of beneficiary’s failure to make loan repayments after graduation.